Ah why not stay?
This has nothing to do with him actually going or staying, it is basically just a wake up call for him hopefully. so whats it gonna be?
my vote: GO!
Ah why not stay?
GO VOLS
You do add a point i mean with him being ignorant it adds some excitement to the forum
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Stay!
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
He doesn't bother me...I kinda enjoy some of the drama he creates...lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Now you all know that there wouldn't be half the posts on here if it wasn't for that kid. I say stay!
keep em.... he adds stupid posts for easy controversy haha. The forum is already dull as it is, imagine if we didnt have radier13.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Stay! Bob, your abs are all ripped up!! WTF with our Cubbies?
Stay. This is retarded, hes going a lesson through a imaginary poll?
Reeking of awesomeness!
Bookmarks